PracticeLink Magazine

Editorial Redesign

 
 

The magazine was one of the biggest projects I tackled at PracticeLink. When I took it over, I wanted to give it a facelift, but I had no extra time to redesign it. So I ended up rebuilding it during production.

I ended up tweaking the colors, adding a consistent type system, implementing master pages, and (of course) building a grid. We also hired new illustrators for the cover.

The fonts used now are Franklin Gothic URW and Zócalo

 
 
 

Before

After

 
 

Before

After

 

Before

 

 

After

 
 

Before

After

 
 

Before

After

 

Before

After

 

Before

After